General Terms and Conditions
of the business www.treatyou.ch website
§ 1 General information
1. Bath towels, bathrobes and sets for the bathroom are mainly sold via the website www.treatyou.ch. The following general terms and conditions apply to the business relationship between bodytreats.ch M. Fetz (The Seller) and you as the client (The Buyer).
2. Individual contractual agreements have priority over these General Terms and Conditions. General Terms and Conditions of Business which deviate from, contradict or supplement these General Terms and Conditions of Business will not become part of the contract unless their validity is expressly agreed upon.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract
1. The offers of The Seller are subject to change and non-binding.
2. The Buyer’s orders can be made via the online shop by clicking the 'send order' button, or by email. The Buyer's order represents a binding offer to finalize and confirm a sales contract for the ordered goods.
The Seller will confirm the receipt of The Buyer's order by email within 24 hours. Receipt confirmation does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order. The final sales contract is not herewith concluded with the order confirmation, but in actuality with the sending of a delivery confirmation or the actual delivery of the goods.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, the acceptance of an order by telephone does not constitute a binding acceptance of The Seller.
3. In the case of goods ordered electronically, The Seller is entitled to accept the order within five working days of receiving said order. Acceptance is deemed to be equivalent to delivery of the ordered goods within this time period.
The Seller is entitled to not accept the order.
4. The conclusion of the contract shall be subject to the reservation that, The Seller shall not, or can only partially perform or complete, in the event of incorrect or miscalculated stock supply.
This is also applicable in the event that the non-delivery is not the responsibility of The Seller and The Seller has concluded a binding liability transaction with the supplier with due diligence.
The Seller shall make all reasonable efforts to procure the goods. Otherwise, the transaction will be refunded immediately. In the event of non-availability or only partial availability of the goods, The Buyer will be informed immediately.
5. In the case of orders placed electronically, the text of the contract will be stored by The Seller.
§ 3 Retention of Title and Withdrawal
1. The Seller retains title to the goods until The Buyer has paid the purchase price in full.
2. If The Buyer acts contrary to this contract, especially in case of any default of payment, if The Buyer gives false information about his creditworthiness or if judicial composition proceedings or insolvency are opened against the assets of The Buyer, The Seller is entitled to withdraw from the breach of contract and to demand the return of the goods.
§ 4 Remuneration
1. The indicated prices are final prices, indicated in CHF (Swiss Francs), without shipping costs and are binding.
2. In the case of orders on account, The Buyer takes on complete responsibility to pay the total price within thirty days of receipt of the purchase data by e-mail or the invoice. After this period The Buyer is in default of payment without further reminder. The Seller is entitled to charge additional reminder fees to partially cover the costs and time incurred.
3. The outstanding invoice amount (including any reminder fees) may be given or sold to third parties for the purpose of collection. The costs of CHF 25.00 for the assignment of the claim shall be charged by The Seller to The Buyer upon transfer of the claim to the collection agency.
§ 5 Payment Options and Shipping Costs
1. The Buyer can pay the full purchase price by credit card via Stripe, Paypal or by Bank Transfer. On special request the goods can be ordered by invoice. The Seller reserves the right to exclude individual payment methods.
2. Shipping Fess are wavered when The Buyer’s order is equal to or is above 50 CHF in total and is then delivered via Swiss Post Economy Delivery. If the order value is less than 50 CHF, the postage and packaging totals a fee of CHF 7.90 for Swiss Post Economy Delivery, or CHF 9.90 by Swiss Post Priority Delivery.
§ 6 Delivery
1. The Seller delivers within Switzerland with the dispatch taking place from within the Swiss Post. Upon request, a delivery can also be sent to other countries. The shipping costs are calculated according to weight. Additional costs of Customs Duties and Taxes of the receiving country concerned become the sole financial obligation of The Buyer.
2. The risk of shipped items is transferred to The Buyer when the goods are shipped.
3. Goods that are in stock will be shipped within 2-4 working days after receipt of payment.
4. The Seller is entitled to make partial deliveries, as far as a partial delivery is reasonable for The Buyer in consideration of The Buyer’s interests. The Buyer will not incur any additional costs.
§ 7 Return Shipments
1. Articles in impeccable, saleable condition will be taken back within 10 days against credit note
2. In case of manufacturing defects and wrong deliveries, the article in question will be exchanged for a faultless copy. Please indicate the order number, invoice number and reason for the return.
3. The return takes place on The Buyer’s own liability/risk. Postage costs are at the expense of The Buyer.
§ 8 Data Protection
1. Customer data is stored and processed by The Seller in compliance with the relevant provisions as stated by Swiss Law.
2. The Buyer agrees that their personal data will be collected, processed and used by The Seller to fulfill the necessary business requirements.
3. The Seller does not pass on personal customer data to any third parties. Excluded from this are service partners, which require the transmission of data for contractual execution. In these cases, however, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the minimum necessary requirement.
4. If you do not wish your data to be used for marketing purposes, please contact The Seller by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 9 Final Provisions1. Swiss Law applies exclusively
1. Es gilt ausschliesslich das Schweizer Recht.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions at any time. The valid binding version of the General Terms and Conditions can be printed out at www.treatyou.ch.
3. The Place of Jurisdiction and Place of Execution is Zürich, Kanton Zürich, Switzerland.
4. Invalidity or Null Exclusivity of sections of this contract does not cause the Invalidity or Null Exclusivity of the entire contract or the valid parts contained herein.